From the inception of SPACE, art, dialogue, innovation, and inclusion have been our bedrock. As American politics rattle and divide our country, SPACE is emboldening and recommitting to our belief that inclusion, equity, support, and radical hospitality are not only important to creating art, but are vital in creating dialogue that leads to lasting change.
In 2017, in our commitment to create an equitable, accessible and inclusive world, SPACE will:
- Eliminate Financial Barriers: We will fully subsidize all individual and small group residences, eliminating the financial barrier for potential residents
- Prioritize Equity: We will endeavor to grant 50% of our residencies to persons of color and underrepresented voices
- Increase Access: We will double the number of spaces for our fully-subsidized Family Residency, in association with The Lilly Awards Foundation, offering more working parents and their children the opportunity for time and space to create and innovate
Your gift to SPACE honors our past successes and lays the foundation for our future achievements. Please support us by making a fully tax-deductible donation to ensure that we progress towards our vital goals of eliminating financial barriers, increasing opportunities, and supporting all voices at our dinner table. Below, we have included a variety of ways to make a contribution.
Donate with Credit or Debit
Donate by check
SPACE on Ryder Farm
P.O. Box 699
New York, NY 10013
Please note how you wish your gift to be acknowledged, either by email or physical letter.
Other ways you Can help
- AmazonSmile - Support SPACE while holiday shopping! Choose "SPACE on the Farm" when logging in to Amazon Smile.
- Does your company have an employee matching gift program?
- If you have a car, kitchen appliance, or other item that could prove useful to our operation, please consider making a fully tax-deductible in-kind donation. Email email@example.com for assistance.
SPACE on Ryder Farm is a non-profit 501c3 organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Charities Number 42-74-76
SPACE on Ryder Farm receives support from:
The Anne Anastasi Charitable Foundation
The Blanchette Hooker Rockefeller Fund
The Deann Dylandale Foundation
The Deupree Family Foundation
Dramatists Guild Fund
The Getter Foundation
Horace W. Goldsmith Foundation
The Lilly Awards Foundation
The Mary Duke Biddle Foundation
The National Endowment for the Arts
New York State Council on the Arts
The Puffin Foundation
Putnam County Arts Council
The Sustainable Arts Foundation
The Tamarack Foundation
The Tami White Charitable Foundation
and hundreds of individual donors